The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) replaces the Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC and was designed to harmonize data privacy laws across Europe, to protect and empower all EU citizens data privacy and to reshape the way organizations across the region approach data privacy. It was enforced by the EU on 25 May 2018. We also care about your privacy.
Your personal data
Your veterinary is obliged to keep personal data regarding your pet''s healthcare. To protect this information, your veterinary will:
- only process and save your data in protected software and applications;
- only use your data for things regarding your healthcare;
- never use your data for other purposes.
Personal data we process
Below you can find a list of the personal data we process:
- first and last name
- telephone number
- e-mail adress
- your national identification number in the case of obligatory registration of cats in the database of CatID
Sharing your personal data with third parties
DAP De Groote deelt uw persoonsgegevens met volgende instanties:
Veterinary surgery De Groote shares your personal data with the following groups:
- veterinary laboratories (Zoolyx)
Changing your personal data
You have the right to check or change your personal data at any time.